Recycling the E-waste is the most sought after activity among the citizens today. A growing number of consumers are turning to electronic products and services where many of them are finding this a great way to reduce their ecological footprint.
In order to be sure that your E-waste is collected and recycled in a safe environment, it is best to choose an established waste recycling company like us.
We can determine the best method to take care of the E-waste recycling and we make use of the best processes to handle these products in a safe and clean environment.
Finally, We help you in sorting out the E-waste that you have at your Premises. This way, you will be able to reuse the parts that you discard and save money on the cost of replacing them.
ISO 9001 QMS, ISO 14001 EMS, ISO 45001 OH&S, & R2 certified.
* KSPCB (State Accreditation) Authorized, EPR – Authorized by CPCB.
* State-of-the-art recycling plant with an approved capacity of 27,000 kg/month.
* 100% secure data destruction using cutting-edge technology from the USA, UK, and Germany.
* On-site HDD Shredding, Wiping, Degaussing facility & PAPER Shredding.
* Complete hand holding on the Documentation process.
* Provision of detailed reporting and certificate issuance.
* Comprehensive staff training and focus on employee safety.